THE VIDEOSYNERGY® CONSORTIUM Was Formed As A 501(c)(3) IRS Tax Exempt Hawaii Charitable Organization On 02/05/2009 To:
1) Identify populations at risk by collecting survey data and researching unmet community mental health service needs;
2) Provide VIDEOSYNERGY® VIDEO FEEDBACK PSYCHOTHERAPY (“VVFP”) sessions to improve the social functioning of persons identified in #1 above;
3) Provide fee payments based on a sliding fee scale for indigent persons requesting VVFP sessions;
4) Train VIDEOSYNERGISTS™ to conduct VVFP sessions;
5) Complete demonstration/outcome research validating the efficacy of VVFP sessions provided to needy individuals, couples and groups;
6) Consult with and assist individual and organizational community mental health service providers in seeking grants to start-up and operate residential and outpatient treatment programs using VVFP as the primary BEHAVIORAL HEALTH treatment method;
7) Publish THE VIDEOSYNERGY® CONSORTIUM NEWSLETTER updating the professional mental health community and the public with information about current programs and projects.